Why Myself Belts?
Myself Belts offers a patented product that is the only one-handed belt on the market. Helpful for both Children, Teens, and Adults!
For Kids: This mom-invented product is the easiest belt on the market to fasten and makes dressing a cinch!
- Potty training toddlers, preschoolers, and teens and adults with special needs and/or hand dexterity challenges can all benefit from the Myself Belts one-handed, easy to use belt closure.
- Myself Belts promote independence and boost self-esteem by allowing children to easily fasten and unfasten their belt on their own.
- Myself Belts help make a child’s (and parent’s!) school day a little easier and provide children with an “I did it by myself!” moment and parents with peace of mind. A frustrating problem is solved for both parent, child and teacher- No more droopy drawers!
- Myself Belts offer fashion and function. Great for preschoolers, school uniforms, and kids who just love to accessorize. Even the littlest of hands can master Myself Belts!
- With fun styles that kids love to wear, along with solid colors that fit school uniform requirements, Myself Belts assortment of styles appeal to all kids ages 2-12 and teens and adults of all ages.
For Teens and Adults: Myself Belts were designed to help those with hand dexterity challenges- they simply are The Easier Belt.
Myself Belts one-handed, patented belt closure makes dressing easy. Myself Belts promote independence and just make life easier.
- Benefit individuals that have difficulty dressing
- Fashionable, functional and easy to wear
Myself Belts are so helpful for:
- Physical Challenges -Those having the use of only one hand will be able to accomplish a task that ordinarily would be very difficult. Promotes independence and makes dressing so much easier.
- Cognitive Issues- Aids individuals with Down’s Syndrome, Autism and various other individuals who need a simple and easy means of dressing. Frustration is removed from this act of dressing and independence is gained!
- Rehabilitation Patients -Occupational therapists see the benefits of Myself Belts with Stroke victims, and others regaining control of hand function. Caregivers see the benefits of Myself Belts.
|Belt Size||Age||Waist Size||Weight|
|XS||2||2T or 18"-20"||25-31 lbs.|
|S||3||3T or 20"-21½"||32-35 lbs.|
|M||4||4T or 21"-22½"||36-40 lbs.|
|L||5||5T or 22"-23½"||40-44 lbs.|
|XL||6||6 or 23"-24½"||44-48 lbs.|
Please note: Myself Belts run slightly small.If you are choosing between two sizes, size up! All belts are 1" wide. Adult belts are 1½" wide. When measuring your child's waist, make sure that you measure where the pants rest on his/her body and not the true waist.